Ful-On Tri is a British Triathlon affiliated club and we encourage all members to join the British Triathlon Federation.
The Club is also SEAA (South East Athletics Association) affiliated, BCF (British Cycling Federation) affiliated and CTT (Cycling Time Trial) affiliated in London South District.
Your membership package includes your membership card, club swim cap and cycle jersey, and access to a copy of the Club's code of conduct. In addition, all members have access to the club website and can download training resources such as swim sets.
We have been offered a number of deals with local suppliers.
Your club membership card entitles you to get discounts of 10% at the following retailers:
- Prologue Performance Cycling Centre, 232 Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen, London SW14 8AG
- All Sweatshop locations
- Putney Cycles, 337 Putney Bridge Road, London SW15 2PG
- SBR Sports, 917-919 Fulham Rd, London SW6 5HU (and all locations)
- Pearson Cycles, 126 High Street, Sutton Surrey SM1 1LU
- Sigma Sport, 15 High Street, Hampton Wick, Kingston KT1 4DA
- Up & Running, 184 Upper Richmond Road, East Sheen, London SW14 8AN
- Luciano Cycles, 97-99 Battersea Rise, Clapham Junction, London SW11 1HW
- Physio4Life, 125 Upper Richmond Road, London SW15 2TL
- Sarah Hodson, Sports & Remedial Therapy, London SW6 (see links page)
- Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance (see links page)
- You should do your own research and checks before taking up any of the deals offered to club members.
- The club does not officially endorse or favour any particular suppliers or products, and we have not checked the detailed terms and conditions of any of the above offers.
- The club is not responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage caused as a result of taking up any of these offers.